Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zucchini Fritters

Do you have zucchini coming out your ears?  My kids LOVE these!  I made it up a few years back and don’t use exact measurements, so bear with me.  Or is it “bare” with me?  No one should be “bare” while making this recipe, so maybe we should just move right along…  :)

P1030616

Zucchini Fritters

Ingredients:

Pancake Mix

Peeled, pureed zucchini

Minced garlic to taste

Minced onion to taste

Salt and pepper to taste

Ranch dressing for dipping

Directions:

Add enough pancake mix to your pureed zucchini to make it pancake-batter-consistency.  Add your garlic, onion, salt and pepper.  Fry them on a griddle or in a frying pan.  I make each fritter with approximately 1 tablespoon of batter.  These can also be deep fried in oil, but this is a healthier alternative.  Serve warm with ranch dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment