Friday, November 12, 2010

Swiss Steak

This is one of my most favorite dishes! It is one I grew up having almost every Sunday dinner. I usually make this with baked potatoes and I put the gravey on top of the potato -- YUM! Sorry, I don't have an official recipe for this, so just bare with me!

Cubed Steak - I usually make sure there are at least 4 pieces.

1 cupish of flour seasoned with salt and pepper

Paprika

2 cans Golden Mushroom soup


Season the steak with salt and pepper, then roll in the seasoned flour and sprinkle with paprika. Heat some oil in a pan and brown the steaks. Mix the cans of soup together with about 1/2 can of water. Place about 1/3 of the soup and water on the bottom of the pan and then place the browned steaks over. Layer the steaks with soup and if needed you can layer more steaks on top with more soup on top.


Bake for 1 hour at 350* or 2 hours at 325*

No comments:

Post a Comment